Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Assignment 5-Part 2

Christmas Tree

The interpretation of this image was a man putting up Christmas lights or waiting to put up Christmas lights. Others thought it was just a man standing next to tree. The way he is posing does make it seem like he is very disinterested in the situation. There really wasn’t much I could do because of the fact that he wasn’t very into modeling. They thought the image worked really well. One thing they said they might want to see was the flash off to see if the lights on the tree would be brought out more. By having the flash on, the lights get drowned out and don’t really seem like they’re on. They also the way the light hit his back. It defines some parts, which adds depth to the picture. An extension for this image I thought could be a to place half naked men next important monuments or buildings and see what viewers reactions would be.

Looking for Love: Comic Strip

When first looking at these images my group said it was kind of confusing. The way I placed each image did not work well. They did interpret it as a story and that the girl was looking for the guy. Some things that could have worked better was the lighting and exposure. The actual lighting when I was taking the picture was very dark so trying to work with it in Camera Raw was a little difficult. I also wish the images were more clear. It was hard taking the pictures because it was so cold out and I didn’t have my tripod. I must have been shaking a lot. This set is already an extension. I wish I could retake them and make each scene more clear and thought out.

Different Identities

The interpretation of this image was pretty simple. It was one person taking different identities. It could have been showing how one person can look so different and take many different roles like actors/actresses’ do. One thing they did not like about this set was the fact that the middle one was brighter then the rest. I accidentally did while I was messing around with Camera Raw. I meant to change it back but didn’t. It draws your eye to the center and doesn’t let the viewer look at the other images. They liked the way it was put together. It worked well side by side. This also is sort of an extension already. If I were to go farther, I would dress the subject up it more dramatic clothing and costumes to extend to other identities.

No comments:

Post a Comment